South Central Bank makes changing business accounts as hassle-free as possible. We provide two forms, one for transferring ACH automatic payments and direct deposits, and the second to close your old business account. Of course, if you need assistance, we’re always available to help with your switch.
Start making the switch here:
1. Open a business account by visiting any of our locations, or contact a business account bank officer:
- Patti Plahm: firstname.lastname@example.org, 312-491-7123 (South Loop Office)
- Bob Ribordy: email@example.com, 312-491-7118 (West Loop Office)
- Ivy Huang: firstname.lastname@example.org, 312-491-7195 (Bridgeport Office)
- Margarita Brizuela: email@example.com, 312-491-7202 (West Town Office)
- Ming Hau: firstname.lastname@example.org, 312-591-9191 (Chinatown Office)
2. Transfer ACH automatic payments, either credits or debits, and direct deposits to your new South Central Bank business account by completing the Account Change Form.
3. Fill out one copy of the Account Change form for each Merchant/Business/Institution requiring a change. For government entities, we will assist you, using their form.
4. Close your old business banking account. To notify your old financial institution to close your account, after transactions have cleared, use the Account Closing Form
visit a location near you