Over 70% of small businesses consider Online Banking as their preferred channel for interacting with their financial institution. Of course at some large banks, it is almost the only way to easily manage your deposit accounts. At South Central Bank we want you to have the best of both – the best online banking, and the best in personal contact.
Our partners, suppliers of our online banking (serving over 4,000 financial institutions) and bill pay (serving over 5,000 financial institutions) have resources to develop the latest technology and security features to enhance and protect our systems. We are always upgrading, adding features as they become available. You always have the best technology at South Central Bank.
We will train you to utilize online banking features, and assist with enhancements: Internet banking is secure, password protected at different security levels, and verifiable with online and mobile banking notifications, all available 24/7.
- Confirm I-CAPTURESM Deposits (remote capture)
- Available balances and transactions
- Stop payment, funds transfers
- ACH origination
- Download transactions to integrate with bookkeeping software
Bill Pay Features:
- Over 70 per cent of payments will be electronic
- Power user features
- Schedule single or recurring payments
- Allows description of invoice numbers, partial payments and more
- Provides payment history for quick review
- Security controls to limit access