Use South Central International Payments.......now easier than ever
We provide the means for our commercial banking customers to do more business internationally
- WHY: Using foreign exchange means better terms with suppliers and customers
- HOW: Call our foreign exchange desk 312-491-7112 (Kevin Holeton) to get funds priced right and immediately at the best market prices. We are online at any time to get you a firm quotation with any common currency.
- WHEN: Foreign currency wires are available immediately on any regular banking day. Foreign currency drafts are available by overnight delivery.
- CONFIRM PAYMENT: On outgoing international wires we can set up a firm confirmation response to assure you that the recipient received payment.
INTERNATIONAL WIRE TRANSFERS
- South Central Bank now offers FASTER, EASIER, COST EFFECTIVE International wire transfers with SWIFT. Incoming international wires in U.S. dollars, simply provide your overseas customer with the SWIFT Code SCENUS44, your business name, and your South Central Bank account number.* Click here to print instructions
- To initiate your Outgoing international wires in U.S. dollars or any common currency call:
Kevin Holeton 312-491-7112
Ben Primo 312-491-7123 -or-
Karen Garcia 312-491-7143
We will need the name of the company or person receiving the wire, their account number, the name of the bank, address of the bank branch, that bank’s SWIFT code/or BIC code.
Click here to print instructions
*South Central Bank is a member of SWIFT - Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications for secure interbank financial message services.